Welcome to Helping Hands Employment Services
Helping Hands Employment & Recruitment Services Ltd. has a goal and vision to provide employers with high-quality employees with the right skills and work ethic for your industry. We believe in providing the best possible service and the best candidates for your job vacancies. We do all the background work and leave the final hiring decision to you.
And, if you are having difficulty finding skilled people to work in your industry, our Ireland office can find you a passionate and qualified person willing to come to Canada to work for your company. For more information, or to apply for positions from abroad, contact us.
Helping Hands Employment & Recruitment Services Ltd. helps employees find temporary and permanent employment, mainly in commercial and industrial construction, residential construction, warehousing, management positions, and more. We believe that if you find a job that you love, you will never work another day in your life!
For Employers we offer:
- Recruitment of employees well suited to your industry so your company can continue to grow.
- Candidates who have proven they can do a good job whether it is short- or long-term work.
- Access to highly-skilled immigrants wanting to come to Canada to work in labour shortage areas.
- Applicant screening based on your criteria, interviewing and reference checking, and whatever it takes to make your recruiting job easier, less time consuming, and more effedtive.
View our Employers page for detailed information on finding the perfect employee for you.
For Employees we offer:
- Jobs in your local area with opportunity to prove yourself by doing a good day's work.
- Employment that, in most cases, can be used towards hours in an apprenticeship program.
- Access to safety training and/or referral to agencies that can help in your career progression.
- Orientation for all new employees and ongoing assessment and assistance in job maintenance.
View the Work Placement page for more information and an application to start your job experience today.